Fibonacci - CNBC Million Dollar Challenge 1
Monday, March 19, 2007
PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!

I was kind of later to the game on the CNBC Million Dollar Challenge. The one thing I always despise about these challenges is the inability to use limit orders, having to rely on the close price, not being able to use derivatives, etc.

Another problem is having millions of players chunk down their whole portfolio on a single equity. One lucky soul will pick a winner, but I'm sure they're not considering risk.

That being said, I'm going to avoid my risk as well....not very prudent...but that's the game, and not my trading account. Here is the screen shot from the close on Monday 19, 2007, or my first day.




279999...wow...only 279998 more places to go...got to start a streak somewhere.







Click here for next day

Later,

Fibonacci Shocked

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!

If you like the blog, visit the forum at www.Primalgreed.com Let's Network!

Labels: , ,

posted by Fibonacci_Trader @ 8:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Site Links
Blogs I Read
About Me

Name: Fibonacci_Trader
Home: United States
About Me: Tryin to make that dollar, without losing my shirt
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Misc

Add to Technorati Favorites
Free Blogger Templates
Blink It
BLOGGER
Join the Investment Bloggers Group

© PrimalGreed