Fibonacci - CNBC Million Dollar Challenge 2
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!

Click here for previous day






Here's the latest from the close of 03-20-07






I've moved from the 279,999 position up to 161,329. Not too bad to move up 118,670 places in one day. Then again, tomorrow might be a different story, especially since I'm sticking with my no-risk strategy. If only they had margin...I could really destroy myself...lol

Click here for next day

Later,

Fibonacci Shocked

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!

If you like the blog, visit the forum at www.Primalgreed.com Let's Network!

Labels: , ,

posted by Fibonacci_Trader @ 9:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Site Links
Blogs I Read
About Me

Name: Fibonacci_Trader
Home: United States
About Me: Tryin to make that dollar, without losing my shirt
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Misc

Add to Technorati Favorites
Free Blogger Templates
Blink It
BLOGGER
Join the Investment Bloggers Group

© PrimalGreed