Number 1 Rank in CNBC Million Dollar Challenge
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!

From the previous Day

Number 1 Position in CNBC Million Dollar Challenge


CNBC MillionWell, I guess my previous positions worked out to my advantage. Using the risk-free approach I was able to maximize my return to over 2000% in three days. At this rate, I will be joining the ranks of Bill Gates and Warren Buffett within a few weeks. Maybe this whole eliminating risk thing is the way to go, or maybe I should spend less time modifying html code....hmmm...choices...choices.






cnbc rankingMy real position rank has dropped down to 173,027. This is a decrease of position rank by 11,698. On the brighter side, my overall account size has increase to over 2.5% return for the last three days. Not to shabby, but it is still taking every ounce of me to resist eliminating risk. Unable to completely change my real world trading style, I still managed to put on around 9 different positions of equal weighting, and chances are...that will be my downfall to the large returns.





million dollar cnbc
Another thing I noticed about the game (since I would never trade this way with my own money) is the closer you get to 4:00pm the less your chances of trade execution. Not because the system is unable to execute the trade between 4:00 pm and 8:30 am the following day, but because CNBC's site is flooded with so many users. I tried to exit a position or two starting around 3:40pm, and here are the screens I got all the way past 4:00 pm in both IE and Firefox. So much for exiting the positions. I'm sure the moves will be made tomorrow and they won't be in my favor...lol.








ranking cnbc










Later,

Fibonacci Shocked

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!

Index for all blog postings

If you like the blog, visit the forum at www.Primalgreed.com Let's Network!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Fibonacci_Trader @ 11:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Site Links
Blogs I Read
About Me

Name: Fibonacci_Trader
Home: United States
About Me: Tryin to make that dollar, without losing my shirt
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Misc

Add to Technorati Favorites
Free Blogger Templates
Blink It
BLOGGER
Join the Investment Bloggers Group

© PrimalGreed